Dry type transformer
Anti-flash varnish finish, offering:
- Protection against corrosive environments
- Increase of electrical isolation
- High compression capacity
- Reduction of noise level
- Increase of product's lifespan?
Safety class I
Includes lifting eyebolts from >6,3kVA
Possibility of tailor-made manufacturing
- TT transformers are used for insulation galvanic three-phase installations for reasons of security.
- They are also used in the generation of neutrals referenced to ground in single-phase installations of high power
- In facilities where there may be small peaks of voltage or noise, the TT transformers help improve the quality of the signal that feeds the charges.
- On the other hand in facilities where there may be several leakage to ground, TT transformers ensure the supply avoiding the tripping of the differential switch general.
- Protections in primary and secondary.
- One, two and up to 3 electrostatic screens.
- Class II
- PT100, PTC or Bimetallic probes.
- Painting C5.
- Different RAL.
- Temperature control unit
- Anti condensation system
- Different IP up to IP-65