Dry type resin cast transformer
Advantages of resin technology:
- Protection against corrosive environments
- Protection against high vibration levels
- Protection against electrodynamic efforts
- Reduction of noise level
- Increase of product's lifespan
Safety class II.
Includes LED functioning indicator
Input connector: Schuko with cable.
Output socket: CETAC (160 VA 1 socket | 250 VA 2 sockets| 400 VA and 630 VA 4 sockets).
Short circuit protection by temporised primary fuse
Possibility of custom-made manufacturing
The TP transformers are portable transformers designed to feed low voltage single phase loads in limited acces areas, or areas where there is no electricity.
Furthermore, the cast resin format of the TP is an optimal solution for areas and applications that must withstand corrosive and adverse Environments.
In outdoor installations with adverse weather conditions, the high protection degree of the TP transformers: IP-54, also makes this transformer, a really suitable solution.
- Different sockets / plugs.
- Neoprene protected cables.